6 Session Salaried GP
Pont Newydd Medical Centre
6 Session Salaried GP to cover Maternity period for 9-12 months from end November 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed salaried GP for 6 sessions per week for maternity cover of 9-12 months on a fixed term contract.
- Established friendly 4 Partner training practice (registrars and medical students) with a growing list size (currently 9200 patients)
- Forward thinking partners, determined to maintain a healthy working environment despite increasing pressures
- High quality primary care services in a modern purpose built health centre with room to expand
- Full complement of highly skilled staff
- Pharmacy team who manages repeat scripts, medication queries and medication reviews.
- Reduced Admin – admin team to read action and code letters
- Supportive team with weekly clinical meetings and quarterly whole team meetings
- Close working relationships with multi disciplinary teams
- Well organised IT efficient practice using Vision Clinical system
- Located 25 minutes from Cardiff with good transportation links
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave pro rata
- Attractive sessional rate of pay
- Newly qualified applicants welcome with mentoring available
For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Clare Johnson on 01443 688880. Applications in the form of a CV and covering letter to: Clare Johnson, Practice Manager, Pont Newydd Medical Centre, Aberrhondda Road, Porth CF39 0LD.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to check
Closing Date – 30/09/2019