PCSU Salaried GP – Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
We are a forward-looking, innovative University Health Board (UHB) and we are looking to expand our team of salaried GPs by recruiting both experienced GPs and doctors who have recently completed Vocational Training. This is an exciting opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a salaried post whilst working in UHB managed practices and local surgeries to deliver high quality primary care.
The Primary Care Support Unit (PCSU) was established with the aim of attracting GPs to the area and currently employs 11 salaried doctors. It has had great success over the years in retaining doctors within Cwm Taf Morgannwg, both in salaried posts and as independent contractors.
The PCSU can offer:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience): £60,257 – £90,928
- 35hrs WTE post which includes 3½ hrs CPD
- Potential to work full time hours over three days
- Placements can be short, medium or long term
- Potential for academic and research opportunities
- Potential to develop special interests
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Contract with favourable terms and conditions
- No out of hours
- Good transport links M4 corridor / A470 to Cardiff, Swansea and Newport
For further information please contact Bella Spear or Paula Morgan, Primary Care Support Managers on: 01685 351324 / 351480
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your curriculum vitae for the attention of:
Please note you will need to apply via www.jobs.nhs.uk
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board uses the Disclosure and Barring Service system and will apply for an appropriate disclosure on all successful applicants where the post requires clearance.