Salaried GP required at Porth Farm Surgery in Porth
DRS NARYAN & KAUSHAL PORTH FARM SURGERY
PORTH CF39 9RR
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic salaried GP to join our team.
We are a friendly, well established practice and we pride ourselves not only on the quality of the care we offer but also on providing a supportive, happy work environment which is important to us. We are within easy commuting distance from both Cardiff and Swansea.
- Well maintained purpose built and Practice Owned Premises
- INPS Vision 360 clinical system
- Approachable and Supportive GP’s
- Proactive administration team responsible for clinical coding via Docman
- Nurse led chronic disease clinics
- We provide a range of enhanced services
- Good close working relationships with other healthcare professionals and numerous third sector organisations
- In-house pharmacist
- In-house physiotherapist
- Shared house calls average 1 per GP per day
- Minimum 4 sessions a week
- Salary negotiable
- Friendly, hardworking doctor with proven clinical skills.
- Good IT skills
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice.
If you would like to be considered, please email Mrs Karen Shepperd, Practice Manager
Email [email protected] for more information. Alternatively talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 01443 682579
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 30 November 2017